Aug 1, 2017
Ever tried using one of those Neti Pots and the water didn’t go in your nose properly, you got water everywhere, and it didn’t work to clear your sinuses. Well, host, Stacy Wellborn admits to this watery mess on the sixth installment of the Swain Sinus Show. Dr. Ron Swain, Jr sets Stacy straight on how she should have used her neti pot. We get some tips on baby-stepping the use of saline rinse bottles and other sinus irrigation products. Plus, Dr. Swain discusses the importance of saline rinse solutions and clears up why they are so important for the before and aftercare of a sinus operation.
What You Will Learn:
1. Dr. Swain likes the NeilMed Sinus Rinse kits.
2. What is a saline rinse?
2. The difference between the “smooth” isotonic saline and hypertonic saline.
3. How to properly use a saline rinse and a nets pot.
4. First steps and some secrets to being able to use a saline rinse.
5. How to customize the salinity and temperature of the water to fit your personal needs.
5. The importance of saline rinses before and after sinus surgery.
Do you have any specific questions concerning your sinuses and allergies that you would like to hear us cover on the Swain Sinus Show?
Please email us here or call our office at 251-470-8823 with your questions. If your question makes the show, we will mention your first name and send you some free goodies as a big thank you.
Need an Appointment or Sinus Consultation?
Call Dr. Swain’s nursing staff at 251-470-8823 or schedule and appointment at drronswain.com
Subscribe to The Swain Sinus Show
Never miss a new episode of our show. Please subscribe to our show on iTunes, Overcast, Stitcher, and any other place you find your favorite podcasts.
Like the Swain Sinus Show?
Please share with a friend and go rate and review us on iTunes. The more reviews we receive makes it easier for others to find us and helps us grow our show.
Thanks so much for listening, breathe easy, and have a great day.